Exchange Server 2010 Training & Certifications
in New Jersey
Exchange Server 2010 is the first server in a new generation of Microsoft server technology that is built from the ground up to work on-premises and as an online service. It helps you simplify administration, protect communications and meet user demand for greater business mobility.
The new suite of Exchange Server 2010 training resources is designed to differentiate technology skills and job-role skills clearly, cover skills relevant to today's real-world IT functions and streamline certification with simplified, specific learning roadmaps.
New Horizons of New Jersey will help you prepare for all the new features of Exchange Server 2010 with courses and training taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT), as well as help you earn your Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 certifications. Let New Horizons help you master this cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications through
Key Features for Administrators
- Decreased installation & deployment cost
- High Availability - Microsoft has made it easier than ever to ensure high availability and simplified disaster recovery
- Simplified Backup and Restore functionality
- Increased Security - includes automatic email encryption and email moderation settings
- Administration Delegation - ability to add layers of administrative rights
- Spam and Malware Protection - built-in support and control to protect you from the latest threats
Key Features for End-Users
- Voice Mail - users will be able to receive voice mail in their inbox with a text preview
- Call Answering Rules - customize answering options, voice mail and directing call transfers
- Ability to remove themselves from irrelevant threads with a single click
- Interface consistency regardless of device - PC, Web, or mobile device
- Ability to track 'conversations' or threads across all areas - inbox, sent, or deleted items
- Alerts for possible mistakes before emails are sent
Earn your MCTS Certification
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS):
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
The MCTS Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Configuration certification is a foundation certification for Exchange server administrators. With certification training at New Horizons, the student will learn how to deploy, configure, secure and maintain Exchange.
Earn your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Certification
Earn your MCITP Certification
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP):
Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
The MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification is the premier certification for Exchange Server 2010 administrators to prove their expertise and knowledge. With certification training at New Horizons, the student will learn how to monitor, optimize and troubleshoot Exchange.
Earn your Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Certification