CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) with New Horizons New Jersey
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Training at New Horizons New Jersey can provide you the skills necessary to become CASP certified and ready for an advanced career in IT security.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification is a vendor-neutral CompTIA certification designed for security professionals that work in IT enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
You may also be interested in
CompTIA CASP Training
Who's It For?
Advanced Security Practitioner Certification (CASP) training is ideal for anyone with 10 years experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on IT security experience, graduate of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course, personnel seeking IAT-3 certification to fulfill the DoD 8570.1 Directive and personnel seeking IAM-2 certification to fulfill the DoD 8570.1 Directive.
With Advanced Security Practitioner certification training at New Horizons New Jersey, the student will learn:
- Identifying enterprise security fundamentals
- Applying enterprise security technology solutions.
- Identifying enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
- Designing security solutions.
- Identifying application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
- Managing risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
- Integrating security solutions within an enterprise.
- Conducting security research and analysis.
CompTIA CASP Certification and Exams
An Advanced Security Practitioner must pass the CASP exam
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification earned the ISO 17024 accreditation from the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) in 2008. ISO requires that individual renew their certification on a regular basis. CompTIA's CASP certification holders will be subject to renewal every three years per ISO.